Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dedication Time!!!! Maryanne San Mateo Adonna Minay Candido Mendoza

Well, (wow, I always start with "Well") the reason why I decided to begin my blog is because of one of my bestest friends, Maryanne Mendoza.  She is the smartest person I have ever met in my entire life.  We met freshman year in high school and became very good friends over the summer.  She is very funny and we have a lot in common.  
But, she doesn't have such an easy life as you would think.  Other than having crazed parents, and having unexpected drama (which you would think someone of her technicality would not have), her life is pretty difficult.  If only you could here the things she goes through.  And if you think you have it rough...  I thought my life was the most horrible until I met her (no offense).  Maryanne, I know that you will read this; you are the smartest person I have ever known, and you do not deserve the life you have.  I just want you to know that I, along with the rest of all your friends, will always be by your side, always.  
I have read her blog, and her words are powerful.  That is a plus because of her aspirations to become a writer.  You can say that Maryanne is MY inspiration for creating my blog.  So "Thank you" Maryanne!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Dang,boy! Use my whole name on here :]

    You're going to make me teary-eyed :] But thanks, for everything, for always being there for me. It really means a lot, seriously

    ReplyDelete