Saturday, January 24, 2009

Self-Portrait

Well, in this blog, I'm going to briefly introduce myself to those who do not already know me.  I am Brandon Michael Dominguez.  I am 15 years old.  My birthday is June 7th.  I am a high school sophomore attending Bishop Amat High School.  I enjoy a wide variety of games: especially Square-Enix games, and music: mainly rock and also J-Pop.  I am a huge Japanese fanatic (as you can tell by my music selection).  Some people think that is pretty unusual for me, but I could care less what they think of me.  I have made many wonderful friends throughout my years and will hold steadfast to my memories.  
Besides this, I am just a normal person striving for the ultimate life in the future.  I go to school and study hard.  I fight to receive the best grades I possibly can.  Just by that, you would probably call me a nerd, but it irritates me on how so many people just throw their education away because it's "stupid."  
Other than that, I think I'll end it here, for now.  If anyone who is reading this has any questions they wish to ask me, leave a question as a comment, and some time in the near future, I may post another blog continuing this subject.  

1 comment: