Thursday, February 5, 2009

Distress Crisis

Okay. This has to be the most difficult time of my life. I have no idea of what to do. To take AP (Advanced Placement) classes and just be a regular student; or go into the IB (International Baccalaureate) and excel at not only high school, but in college and at the rest of my life. It will be the most difficult choice I ever make. It is the most difficult thing you can do in high school. Only two schools west of the Mississippi River offers this program (Bishop Amat and Santa Margarita). This is my chance to maybe be accepted to colleges outside of California. This can open up my entire future. But it's at a cost. I will have to give up my electives for a workload equivalent to 6 AP classes. I want to do it, but I don't want the work load. But, I think I'm determined to do it. So I just have to plan it out, and have to decide by next week when we start forming our "unique" schedules. So, I will see. So, please, wish me luck in this grueling decision.

1 comment: